Now our tournaments give bids to AVP America Nationals/East Coast Championships and AAU Championships so come Join Us! Tournaments are competitive and well organized!!
June 19th Categories: Girls 12U, Girls 14U, Girls 16U, Girls 18U
July 31st Categories: Girls 12U, Girls 14U, Girls 16U, Girls 18U
- Obtain an AVP membership Gold or Silver (if the player(s) do not currently have the membership) on https://avp.com/membership/ (We can assist you obtaining the AVP membership and registering for $5 service fee just email or text us 863-232-6330).
- If the event is a AAU Qualifier obtain the AAU membership https://play.aausports.org/login/tabid/36231/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2f (We can assist you obtaining the AAU membership for $5 service fee just email or text us 863-232-6330).
- Once redirected to www.SR1Volleyball.com website make sure you pay for the team. (ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE ON THE AVP AMERICA WEBSITE! FOR PAYMENTS YOU CAN USE SR1 VOLLEYBALL WEBSITE OR VENMO @SR1VOLLEYBALL OR ZELLE 8632326330 ADD PLAYERS NAMES AND TOURNAMENT DATE)
- Fees & Registration dates:
- Early bird tournament fee - $80/Team and must be received no later than 9:00pm EST on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled tournament.
- Tournament fee after "early bird" and prior to scheduled tournament - $90/Team.
- The tournament format is a Pool Play, leading to single elimination Brackets
- Pool play is one game to 15 or 21 points; win by 2 points, capped to either 18 or 24 points, respectively
- Brackets is one game to 21 points; win by 2 points, capped at 24 points
- A minimum of 4 teams is required per category to maintain such category. If there are 3 teams or less, the category will be merge with another available category. (This is done to the discretion of the organization and it is subject to change)
- We only allowed 10 teams max per category and a total of 20 teams max for the whole event
- Coaches, when present, may cheer, but may only instruct during timeouts, side-switches, and between sets.
- During the official (5 min) timed warm-up, coaches may instruct from the sideline, but may not engage in drills.
- During play, coaches can observe from at least 10ft of the sidelines.
- Instruction may only take place during timeouts, between sets, and (non-disruptively) during side-changes.
- Coaches may suggest a time out for their team.
- Coaches may not influence or question the official’s judgment at any time.
***All check-in and starting times are subject to change***
- Medals for 1st and 2nd Places only
- Tournament Wave Times
- Check in time; 7:45am-8:00am, scheduled playing time at 8:00am
- Check in time; 11:15am-11:30am, scheduled playing time at 11:30am
- Check in time; 2:15pm-2:30pm, scheduled playing time at 2:30pm
- Check in times are subject to change due to registration, weather or any unforeseen factors.