Now our tournaments give bids to AVP America Nationals and AVP Beach Week so come Join Us! Tournaments are competitive and well organized!!
Tournament Schedule (2022)
May 14th Categories: Girls 12U, Girls 14U, Girls 16U, Girls 18U
June 18th Categories: Girls 12U, Girls 14U, Girls 16U, Girls 18U
July 16th Categories: Girls 12U, Girls 14U, Girls 16U, Girls 18U
- Obtain an AVP membership Gold or Silver (if the player(s) do not currently have the membership) on https://avp.com/membership/ (We can assist you obtaining the AVP membership and registering for $5 service fee just email or text us 863-232-6330).
- If the event is a AAU Qualifier obtain the AAU membership https://play.aausports.org/login/tabid/36231/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2f (We can assist you obtaining the AAU membership for $5 convenient fee just email or text us 863-232-6330).
- Once redirected to www.SR1Volleyball.com website make sure you pay for the team. (ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE ON THE AVP AMERICA WEBSITE! FOR PAYMENTS YOU CAN USE SR1 VOLLEYBALL WEBSITE OR VENMO @SR1VOLLEYBALL OR ZELLE 8632326330 ADD PLAYERS NAMES AND TOURNAMENT DATE
- The tournament format is a Pool Play, leading to single elimination Brackets
- Pool play is one game to 15 or 21 points; win by 2 points, capped to either 18 or 24 points, respectively
- Bracket play is one game to 21 points; win by 2 points, capped at 24 points
- A minimum of 4 teams is required per category to maintain such category. If there are 3 teams or less, the category will be merge with another available category. (This is done to the discretion of the organization and it is subject to change)
- We only allowed 12 teams max per category and a total of 30 teams max for the whole event
- Coaches, when present, may cheer, but may only instruct during timeouts, side-switches, and between sets.
- During the official (5 min) timed warm-up, coaches may engage in warm up drills.
- During play, coaches can observe from at least 10ft of the sidelines.
- Instruction may only take place during timeouts, between sets, and (non-disruptively) during side-changes.
- Coaches may suggest a time out for their team.
- Coaches may not influence or question the official’s judgment at any time.
***All check-in and starting times are subject to change***
- Medals for 1st and 2nd Places only
- Tournament Check-in Times for ALL DIVISIONS (4 Courts Available)
- Check in time; 7:30am-7:50am, scheduled playing time at 8:00am
- Check in times are subject to change due to registration, weather or any unforeseen factors.